Monday, March 5, 2012

Saying Good-bye

Those are some of my least favorite words to say – I mean, why do they call it ‘good’ bye anyways?  Why not bad bye?  Maybe because when we have hoped that we will see them again it is kind of good.  Anyways, I have said good bye to some people who are really special to me lately.  I know that in my last post I said I would be writing about stuff in February first but, I want to write about all the good-byes in the last few months.
In the last few months we have had four kids get adopted.  Here is the blog of the new mom of Edi Caleb and Hannah Zai www.sporesixgoingonseven.blogspot.com.  And here is a really cute video of Joann and Angel (Jojo) right before they went to their forever homes.  Coming at America if this doesn't work, let me know.
Patricia, Patience and Simon and Kabuzi Solomon and Abraham were resettled with their biological families.
Simon
Joy
This is the group I want to focus on.  Joy, Aidah, Betty and Gibson all had to leave GSF this year and go to boarding schools because of their age or school levels.  Watching these kids leave has broken my heart.  Betty, Joy and Gibson have had an extra long break.  During this time I have really gotten to know Joy really well. I have really enjoyed getting to know her and the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment