Sunday, January 13, 2013

Always Enough

We are heading back to Uganda tonight.  I don't want to put a lot of thought into this post because we have to get ready to go.  So, here are some of my favorite pictures from furlough.
 
Ignore the weird quality of this picture ... I have no idea what is going on.
This is a video that my dad and I made to show Churches around America.  I wanted to share it with you all now.
Please be in prayer for safe travels for our family today.  I have to pack the computer now, so that is about it for this post.  I will try to be back soon and will hopefully not be writing about our trip, because hopefully it will be uneventful. :)  It may be a while before I get back here because i may be too caught up in hugs and hanging out with the kids!  Thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment