Friday, July 26, 2013

Europe Trip. {Part 1}

In late May/early June my grandma took Megan {my sister}, my cousin and I on a trip to Europe.  It was a lot of fun and we all enjoyed it so much!  I have not been able to load all the pictures on to the internet yet, but here are the pictures from the first part of our trip.  Hopefully, I will be able to post more soon!  If you are friends with me on Facebook, these are the exact same ones I posted there {I was able to transfer them from there so it did not take so long. :)}The first stop on our trip was Amsterdam as Meg and I were able to get a direct flight there.
Canals in Amsterdam
Old Windmills.
New windmills.
We went to the clog factory.
Casey and Megan on a tram.
This is the bike garage - all of those are bikes!
Inside the flower market.
Then, we took the train to Paris and stayed there for a couple of days.  You could see the Eiffel Tower from our hotel room.
My cousin, Casey, you can see the Eiffel Tower behind her.  This is from our hotel room.
We were blessed to get to see a rainbow over the top of the Eiffel Tower!  Can you see it?
Inside of Notre Dame
Looking down from the top of the Eiffel Tower
Paris at night.
Arc de Triomphe
Just a few of the many stairs we went up and down. :)
The Opera House is over-the-top beautiful!
The Louvre Museum
Mona Lisa
Venus de Milo
Then, we went to London for a couple of days!
The London Eye
Tower of London {also below}
Being silly.
Getting ready to go on the London Eye
London Bridge.
Stonehenge.
Buckingham Palace
The Roman Baths
I hope you have enjoyed these pictures from the first week of our trip!  I plan to post the rest soon.

1 comment:

  1. You got some great pictures. I just loved having that time with you. In my album I am only up to the day tour to Bath, Windsor, and Stonehenge.

    ReplyDelete