- 3 summer interns have come and gone.
- Beautiful Day of Prayer and Fasting in GSF Primary School.
- Welcoming 4 new kids, Joan, Jessica, Joel, and Mercy to GSF.
- SAFARI!!! (Pictures to come - if I can find the time)
- The Renslow family who adopted a little girl, Zuri, from GSF 2 years ago came back for a visit. While here they adopted a little boy, Charlie (ChaChi) Zeke.
- One of the Special Needs Kids was at the hospital for 2 weeks and the kids had a big welcome for him at his house when he came back.
- I started online school with Northstar Academy.
- Retreat with a team from Calvary Chapel Florida, GSF teens, and the 'Big Brothers and Sisters' of GSF.
New Kids!!! Joan (Joanne age 5), Jessica age 4, and Joel age 2 arrived at GSF a few weeks ago. These sweet little kids have been so much fun to get to know! Jessica is on the right, Joan is on the left and Joel is in the middle.
Well, I think that's all for now. Hopefully it won't be to long before I write again. :)