Monday, June 4, 2012

Slowing Down ...

Lately, I have had a bit of a struggle balancing everything I do.  So, Lina's Legacy will be slowing down.  I need to spend more time working on school and MAKING a legacy and this space is taking away from that time.  I love this blog, but don't be surprised if you don't hear anything on here for a while or if all you get is a few sentences, a picture or two or a link.  I need to get a schedule down, and hopefully that will be soon and then I can put blogging back in it.
For now, check this out!  http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/631594-live-miss-uganda-finals.html Phiona grew up at GSF.  Here is the FaceBook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Uganda-World/353099814728720 - they share news stories about it and hopefully they will add more pics soon.  Also, if you want to keep up with what's happening at GSF, you can read Nurse Katie's Blog or my mom's blog.
Thanks for reading my blog!  I hope this doesn't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment