Friday, June 3, 2011

Where is the love?

People killin', people dyin',

Children hurt and you hear them cryin'


Can you practice what you preach,


And will you turn the other cheek



Father, Father, Father help us,


Send some guidance from above


'Cause people got me, got me questionin'



Where is the love (love)


Where is the love (The love)


Where is the love,


The love, the love



I love this song - it's so true. This is just the chorus but you can find the words for the rest of the song here:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/blackeyedpeas/whereisthelove.html.




Some days it seems like there is no love anywhere in this world. There are so many children in this world and you sure can hear them crying. But, we can find love in Jesus.




I hope you enjoyed this song as much as I do. :)

3 comments:

  1. A good question...where is the love? But you are right, the love is keeping our eyes on Jesus and He just asks me to love the ones He puts in my path. That's what you are doing when you love those children at GSF. What a treasure you have to give. I love you, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, thank you!
    Yes, I am so gratefull that I have a chance to love these children!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of so many other people sweet girl! Some people never see outside of themselves to see others' suffering. And so many more may see the suffering but have not discovered where true love is found. So proud of you for already discovering this.

    ReplyDelete