Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Babies and Toddlers

I LOVE babies and Toddlers and I LOVE to take pictures. So, here are some of my favorites of the ones I have taken recently. I love these two little boys (and this picture) - little Paul and Gabriel "Selu" Serunkuma Paul Kasadah, who used to live at GSF and Matthew who has CP and a great smile.

Frank kept running up to me and saying "mile". Edi is two-years-old but dosen't talk much yet and when he does it's not very good speech. So, he calls Barbara (the one holding him) Bababa. I LOVE this picture of Annette, she is so cute! Barbara (she used to live at GSF and is now a housemom), Jenny (lives at GSF), and Jarrod (who is two years old and the brother of Gabriel "Selu" Serukuma who you can see in other pictures). Little Zaitunah is 8 months old, when she came she was about five months old. She is usually called Zai or Baby Tuna. Three of the happiest little boys at GSF - Godfrey, Micah, and Gabriel "Selu"Serukuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment