Thursday, October 24, 2013

Prayers please


I am sitting writing this from Entebbe.  Early Friday morning, I get on a plane and head to America.  I will be in Florida for two weeks and then head back.  I will meet up with my dad who is in America for 6 weeks.   The main reason for this trip is for medical purposes.  Would you please be praying as I am traveling by myself?
Would you please also be in prayer for two of our kids, Kathy and Sebastian.  Kathy is one of our sweet special needs girls and she just had  a surgery yesterday morning to have a part of her colon removed.   It went well, but she will have to be in the hospital for another 5 - 7 days.  I was able to go see her in the hospital today and she is doing well, but just wants all the IVs and things off.  Please be praying for her as she has a long recovery journey.  Sebastian will be getting tubes in his ears Monday morning.
Thank you for joining us in prayer!
Sebastian 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment