Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All to the Creative God


I listen as the Hyrax ends his song to the Creator and the daytime creatures awake and takeover.  I walk over to a spot where the day is seen awakening in its fullest, prettiest form.  At least 5 kinds of birds sing their songs to the one who made them – the Creative God.  Somewhere overhead another kind of bird joins in drumming with sound of his wings flapping through the air louder than other birds.  But, he does not care that is his song just like all around there are tons of other birds making all kinds of different noises.  But that is only the actual choir … the backdrop makes a difference too … the backdrop screams His name.  The black night sky turns into one filled with soft grayish colors and beautiful shades of pink and they scream, ‘look at the creator!  Look at what he has done!’  And then … slowly, slowly, he pink and the gray turn into bright blue and white clouds and they to scream His name, ‘Look, it’s a brand new day … all the fears of the night are gone … God has given you a second chance!  Joy comes in the morning!’  And of course, what’s a song without a dance?  The tall green dancers are taking a break but they are beautiful … covered in dew drops they make this scene look even more magnificent.  The purple and yellowish-orange flowers are the dancers currently on stage … the birds help move them ... they land and again fly off sending the purple flowers bouncing up in down.  The bright orange, yellow and green leaves in the forest add in their part … making this even more beautiful.  The monkeys crash through the trees putting a unique twist to this show.  Their music and their dance moves me … it makes me want to add in my own part … so here I add it in … and maybe others will be moved by music and use their gifts … to join in the dance … and move with all creation singing … not only because He is Creator God because He is The Creative God … and He gives us all our own unique song making one beautiful melody … stretching from east to west and north to south.  Join in with me … where is your part?
This is my story, this is my song, 
 praising my Savior all the day long; 
 this is my story, this is my song, 
 praising my Savior all the day long. 
(Taken from http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh369.sht) 

No comments:

Post a Comment